Next Livestream

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
  • who we are

    BSG is an organisation of volunteers that delivers a monthly speedrunning event to Utrecht, the Netherlands. In addition, we are also organizing bigger annual events.

    upcoming events

    • Soon
    • Later

    16-17
    Dec


    Awesome
    space

    BSG Monthly #19

    Marco Pololaan 8, Utrecht, the Netherlands
    December 16th and 17th
    Event info & visiting

    Schedule

    27-28
    Jan


    Awesome
    space

    BSG Monthly #20

    Marco Pololaan 8, Utrecht, the Netherlands
    January 27 and 28th.
    TBA January


    FEB


    Awesome
    space

    BSG Monthly #21

    Marco Pololaan 8, Utrecht, the Netherlands
    TBA February
    TBA February


    Aug


    TBA

    BSG Annual

    TBA
    Summer 2018
    TBA

    Donate now!

    Click the image below to donate now, or click here.


    Why donate

    In 2012 about 14.1 million new cases of cancer occurred globally. It caused about 8.2 million deaths or 14.6% of human deaths. Your donations towards the Dutch Cancer Society helps battling this devastating illness by funding research and investing in prevention.

    About the Dutch Cancer Society

    Dutch Cancer Society(DCS) is determined to beat cancer as soon as possible. That’s why we fund and guide scientific research, influence policy, and share our knowledge about cancer and its treatment. We encourage our stakeholders and the public to do everything possible to help bring about the day when no-one else has to die of cancer. We’re getting there together.

    Read more about the Dutch Cancer Society on their website.

    BSG Donation policy

    Your donations support the Dutch Cancer Society, 90% of your donations will go straight to them. The other 10% will go towards improving stream quality.

    If you would like to do a direct donation to the DCS, please do so here (page in Dutch). Or donate to your local cancer society.

    Donations are made out to "bsg_marathon".

    past events

    About BSG

    About

    The Benelux Speedrunner Gathering is a group of gamers dedicated to bring the best in gaming and use their skills to improve the world.

    History

    BSG was founded in March of 2016. It is a spin-off of the Next Level Gaming speedrunner group in the Netherlands.

    Benelux stands for Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg: three small countries in Western Europe. However, we welcome speedrunners from all over the globe to show their skills.

    The BSG is a highly transparent and non profit organization that puts speedrunning first. The skills we exhibit are used to gather funds for Dutch Cancer Society.